CSP 2016 Annual Meeting
Date: May 20 - 22, 2016
Location: Fess Parker, A DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa
Santa Barbara, California
CE: up to 21 hours of CE available for all 3 days of the seminarSpeakers/Topics:
- "Update on Moderate Sedation" - Dr. Christine Quinn
- "Management of Medical Emergencies" - Dr. Michael Mashni
- "Maximizing Restorative Outcomes Through Periodontal Therapy" - Dr. Bobby Butler
- "New Directions in Periodontitis and Peri-implantitis Treatment with Lasers and LANAP" - Dr. Raymond Yukna
- "Clinical Experience using Biolase Laser in Periodontal & Peri-Implant Therapy" - Dr. Samuel Low
- "Graftless Solutions for Full Arch Fixed Implant Reconstructions" - Dr. George Duello
- "The Prosthodontist's Perspective - Immediate Loading and the Full Arch Implant Reconstruction" - Dr. Christopher Marchack
- "Tissue Engineering for Predictable Periodontal & Implant Site Regeneration" - Dr. Richard Kao
- "Management & Treatment of Peri-implant Disease" - Dr. Donald Clem
- Associate Relations - Group Practice" - Dr. Patrick Huston
- "Periodontal Practice Models & Transitions - The Traveling Periodontist Model" - Dr. Sarvenaz Angha
- "Private Practice Assessment, Legal, Financial and Accounting Issues that Young Periodontists Should Know" - Dr. A.Lee Maddox
Hotel Reservation information: Online Hotel Reservations
or call 877-893-0892 Group name: CSP 2016. Hotel room block is limited and subject to availability at the time of making the hotel reservations. Resort view $269 per night (+tax) or Ocean view $279 (+tax). No resort fee
Parking self - $9.00 per day
Valet - $15.00 per day
Cancellation and changes for hotel reservation must be made directly with the hotel.
Full program coming soon!
Program subject to change.
Hygiene Education Symposium
Perio-Hygiene Collaborative Meeting
Perio-Hygiene Collaborative - San Mateo, CA
Saturday January 30, 2016
Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel
1 Old Bayshore Highway
Millbrae, CA 94030
Program 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Continental breakfast service at 8:00 am
4.0 Hours of CE
Online meeting registration is now closed. This event is sold out.
All registered attendees were sent an email (if an email address was provided in registration) on January 25th with details regarding the PHC San Mateo symposium.
Future CSP Annual Meetings:
CSP 2017 Annual Meeting
Disney's Grand California Hotel & Spa
May 20 - 21, 2017
Details coming soon!
If you have any questions concerning CSP's meetings, please contact:
California Society of Periodontists