Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. Dental implants replace missing teeth that look and feel just like natural teeth. Other tooth replacement options can lead to tooth or bone deterioration, and interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Replace missing teeth with a long-term solution. Dental implants have a better long term track record than traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges which often only last five to10 years. Traditional dental bridges need to be replaced at some point and often lead to additional tooth loss. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! No more need to feel uncomfortable in public, embarrassed or worried that your teeth will fall out when you eat, talk or smile. Teeth supported by dental implants will give you your confidence back.
- Maintain your smile as well as your face. Dental implants can replace your teeth and give you your smile back. But did you know that they also maintain the contours of your face by maintaining the shape of your jaws? When teeth are lost, the jaw bones begin to deteriorate, almost immediately. This loss of jaw bone can alter the contours of your face. A face without teeth and diminished jaw bone can sag and appear old and wrinkly. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that will also maintain the jaw bone structure allowing you to maintain the natural shape of your face as well as your smile.
- Protect the bones of your jaw and face. Tooth loss can lead to additional health issues, including the loss and deterioration of the bone in the jaws and face. When bone is not in function, such as when a tooth is missing and not replaced with a dental implant, bone deteriorates, losing its strength and shape. This bone deterioration is accelerated when wearing removable dentures. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone, preventing bone loss due to missing natural teeth.
- No more putting your teeth in a cup. Dental implants will let you to keep your teeth where they belong – in your mouth – not in a cup on your nightstand. Go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning with your smile intact.
- Eat your favorite foods! Enjoy the foods you love again without hesitation. You can bite naturally, eat almost anything you want and, unlike uncomfortable removable dentures you can once again experience the full taste, texture and temperature of food with dental implants.
- Protect your healthy teeth. Replacing teeth with a tooth-supported bridge requires grinding away multiple adjacent teeth next to the missing tooth – thereby permanently damaging healthy teeth in order to replace those that are missing. Dental implants allow your adjacent teeth to stay healthy. They will also help prevent healthy teeth from shifting around which will keep your bite from changing.