Do I Have Gum Disease?
Gum Disease Assessment Questions
- Have you been told that you have Deep Pockets?
- Do your Gums bleed when you brush, or at other times?
- Have you been told that you have a Gum Infection?
- Do you smoke tobacco products?
- Do your teeth feel loose?
- Do any of your relatives have Gum Problems?
- Have your Gums receded or become sensitive to cold or sweats?
- Do you have Diabetes or Heart Disease?
While there is no consistent combination of the above, if you answer positively to any of these questions, you may be at risk for or have Gum Disease. Seeing a Periodontist would be suggested.