The California Society of Periodontists (CSP) is an association of dentists that are recognized specialists in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the gums and supporting structures of the teeth and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. The Society is organized as a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the State of California.
To advocate, enhance and promote excellence in the practice of periodontics in California by serving its members and assisting them in their responsibilities to the public.
To be recognized as the leader in representing the periodontists of California.
The purpose of this Society is to:
- Serve our stakeholders who include the membership, educational institutions, governmental entities, the dental community and the public.
- Primarily focus on advocating for and protecting our specialty so that we may continue to provide quality care.
- Raise the perceived value of membership in CSP among the dental community.
- Create continuity of purpose and action throughout CSP.
- Increase the personal fulfillment of all those who work for and with CSP.
The Society is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of five officers and six directors. The officers and directors are elected by the membership.
If you have any questions about joining CSP, please contact:
California Society of Periodontists
P.O. Box 7875
Norco, CA 92860
Telephone Norco Office Phone Number 951-371-4321